1. The notifications are sent as push notifications within the app. The mHealth Messaging Platform allows patients and clinicians to receive alerts and notifications specific to the healthcare application to which they have opted-in. Example notifications may include (but are not limited to): protocol changes, wearable device connection issues, reminders to log prescribed activities, etc.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-385-1751.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive 1 text message when a medical professional signs you up. You will also receive a text message each time you log in for two-factor authentication. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.